Do you scoot? Then, we would like to welcome you to join us for a ride. There is currently a monthly due of $10 when you join our Meetup.com meetup group. Check our Meetup.com site for scheduled rides.
Top 100 Classic Scooter Sites Disclaimer: The Ventura County Ventures Scooter Crew (VCVSC) or its affiliates will not be held responsible for any accidents, damage or personal injury caused to individuals while on rideouts. It is your responsibility to look after yourself and others, and be riding a road worthy scooter.
Ride to Santa Barbara Back to Ventura Holiday St. Fair
SAT., DEC. 8, 2010 - 8:30 AM MEET-UP/9:00 AM DEPARTURE
CafÃ© 126 (Across from 76 Station and Behind Valero Station) CITRUS DR. & S. WELLS RD, VENTURA, CA 93004
[CLICK HERE TO RSVP]
It was cold but if you ride a scooter you have to expect it form time to time with no regrets. The smart thing is to be prepared. It really was beautiful to see the seasons of fall many of the trees were bright yellow and orange, the air was crisp and refreshing. As always it was a blast. The Scooter Crew is the best. I am really fortunate to be a part of such a great group of people. Cafe Luna was good and while having breakfast we had a celebrity sighting, there was Billy Baldwin sitting on in the corner minding his own business and no I did not ask for his autograph, but I did take my looks and I must admit I was a little star struck. Thanks to all of you who joined us and we missed those of you who weren't able to make this ride. The good news is that we are making this a regular monthly ride weather permitting.
Thanks Randy for taking the lead, Patty for riding in the back and looking out for all of us, Dick for taking such awesome videos, and the rest of you for making it a perfect day.
This Saturday Ventura is having the annual Holiday Street fair and the first annual wine walk.
NEW DEPARTURE TIME: 9:00 AM
NEW MEET-UP LOCATION: Across the street from the 76 Station at CafÃ© 126 (Just behind Valero gas station)
Due to the fact that some people are traveling from Moorpark, Simi and T.O. and few other places I am changing our departure time to 9:00am and hopefully in those fifteen minutes it will warm up a bit. The NEW meeting place will be across the street from the 76 gas station on Wells Rd. at the CafÃ© 126 and there is a donut shop there too. It is in back of the Valero gas station you really canâ€™t miss it. While we wait for everyone to arrive we might as well have coffee and donuts. I hope this doesnâ€™t mess anyone up. Just look for my little red Vespa.
From there we will ride to Santa Paula to Ojai to Summerland for breakfast at The Cafe Luna. Then to Santa Barbara to the farmers market. On the way back we will go to N. Ventura Ave to Main St to the Street fair.
Some information on the day in Ventura.
The First Annual Ventura Winter Wine walk comes to beautiful Downtown Ventura on December 4, 2010 from 5pm-9pm. The Wine Walk will showcase world class wineries in your favorite downtown businesses. The day will kick off with a Holiday Street Fair from 11am-5pm, On Main Street with Holiday Vendors and live entertainment
Posted by AceFace at 13:48
Super Duper Scooter-Scene Links
- 2-Stroke Buzz
- 2-Stroke Smoke
- 805 Living Magazine article on our crew
- Bajaj Chetak Forum
- Bar Italia Classics
- BigAss Motors and International Scooters
- Bluetooth Scooter Helmets
- Brutus-trimfit Button-down Scooter Shirts
- California Scooter Co. (Mini Motorcycles-Made in USA)
- Closer to original Vespa, with new technology!
- CORAZZO "Ride with the Shield"
- Doc Martens Scooter Boots
- Early Dolphin - Psychedelic Beach Rock
- Element Coffee-lounge, Camarillo, Calif.
- Fox Creek Leather - Gauntlet Gloves - (Made in USA)
- GET YOUR HERBS HERE!! Save $5.00 OFF First Time Order at iHerb.com Enter coupon code GUC551 or GUC425
- Get Your Official VCVSC Scooter Crew T-Shirts and Merchandise here!
- Grady's Record Refuge, Ventura, Calif.
- Griffith Park Sidecar Rally - Los Angeles and Ventura Counties scooter crews
- I Am Scooterist - Scooter Wear
- Just Gotta Scoot - SYM HD200 Scooters
- Kelly's design company
- Mini Mod Designs UK
- Mod Culture UK
- Modern Buddy Forum
- Modern Vespa Forum
- ModernAction Button-down Scooter Shirts
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation - Tips for Group Riding
- NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE
- PCH Rides, Dana Point
- Posers-Hollywood Mod & Skin Wear
- Requisite Clothing, Calif.
- Salzer's Records, Ventura, Calif.
- Scooter BBS
- Scooterworks Mail-order Parts & Accessories
- Social Clubs Guide - Conejo Valley and Surrounding Areas
- Sunday Morning Rides - motorcycle/scooter routes
- VCVSC Meetup Group
- Ventura Harley - Genuine Scooter Dealer
- Vespa Thousand Oaks
- Warrior Clothing UK