Do you scoot? Then, we would like to welcome you to join us for a ride. There is currently a monthly due of $10 when you join our Meetup.com meetup group. Check our Meetup.com site for scheduled rides.
Top 100 Classic Scooter Sites Disclaimer: The Ventura County Ventures Scooter Crew (VCVSC) or its affiliates will not be held responsible for any accidents, damage or personal injury caused to individuals while on rideouts. It is your responsibility to look after yourself and others, and be riding a road worthy scooter.
Ride to Frazier Park -Sun, November 21, 2010
RSVP NOW! - CLICK HERE!
Sunday, November 21, 2010 10:00 AM
10:00 AM - Meeting At:
Peet's Coffee & Tea
1171 S. Victoria Ave
Ventura, CA 93003
The ride will be lead by Al Bruegger:
Our last ride to the Rock Store was so fun and it will be great to ride again this coming Sunday.
So, for the Frazier Park Ride we can Meetup at 10am at the Peet's Coffee & Tea- more info »
1171 S. Victoria Ave, Suite E, San Buenaventura (Ventura), CA
(805) 654-9923 Sun Nov 21st which On S. Victoria Ave. Then from there we go up Victoria Ave and turn left on Poli St. Ventura Ave and turn right. We will take Ventura Ave all the way up through Casitas Springs and into Oak View. Then left on Baldwin Rd (150) to La Luna Ave right. Then left on Maricopa Hwy (33). We will then go up the 33 for aproximately 29 miles, then turn right on Lockwood Valley Rd, Then make a right on Frazier Mountain Park Rd. and this will take us straight in to Frazier Park. It's about 30 miles or so to Frazier Park from the 33. We can eat lunch at "Big Johns Mountain Grill" (3121 Mount Pinos Way) or some other place there if the group doesn't like this place, whatever everyone decides on is fine. Then when we are ready, we will head back the same way and can stop back at Mission Park on Main St. if you want before everyone heads out for home.
Everyone should have a full tank of gas before we leave Ventura, there will be no gas stations on the way. Also bring warm clothing as it may be chillier in Frazier Park. Everyone can check the weather that day and bring what they need. This will be a fun and scenic ride, and there is usually very little traffic.
I forgot to mention that we will be turning right on Frazier Mountain Park Rd from Lockwood Valley Rd about three miles before getting into Frazier Park.
RSVP NOW! - CLICK HERE!
Posted by AceFace at 13:41
Super Duper Scooter-Scene Links
- 2-Stroke Buzz
- 2-Stroke Smoke
- 805 Living Magazine article on our crew
- Bajaj Chetak Forum
- Bar Italia Classics
- BigAss Motors and International Scooters
- Bluetooth Scooter Helmets
- Brutus-trimfit Button-down Scooter Shirts
- California Scooter Co. (Mini Motorcycles-Made in USA)
- Closer to original Vespa, with new technology!
- CORAZZO "Ride with the Shield"
- Doc Martens Scooter Boots
- Early Dolphin - Psychedelic Beach Rock
- Element Coffee-lounge, Camarillo, Calif.
- Fox Creek Leather - Gauntlet Gloves - (Made in USA)
- GET YOUR HERBS HERE!! Save $5.00 OFF First Time Order at iHerb.com Enter coupon code GUC551 or GUC425
- Get Your Official VCVSC Scooter Crew T-Shirts and Merchandise here!
- Grady's Record Refuge, Ventura, Calif.
- Griffith Park Sidecar Rally - Los Angeles and Ventura Counties scooter crews
- I Am Scooterist - Scooter Wear
- Just Gotta Scoot - SYM HD200 Scooters
- Kelly's design company
- Mini Mod Designs UK
- Mod Culture UK
- Modern Buddy Forum
- Modern Vespa Forum
- ModernAction Button-down Scooter Shirts
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation - Tips for Group Riding
- NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE
- PCH Rides, Dana Point
- Posers-Hollywood Mod & Skin Wear
- Requisite Clothing, Calif.
- Salzer's Records, Ventura, Calif.
- Scooter BBS
- Scooterworks Mail-order Parts & Accessories
- Social Clubs Guide - Conejo Valley and Surrounding Areas
- Sunday Morning Rides - motorcycle/scooter routes
- VCVSC Meetup Group
- Ventura Harley - Genuine Scooter Dealer
- Vespa Thousand Oaks
- Warrior Clothing UK