St. Patrick's Day Parade, SAT., MARCH 13, 2010
With St. Baldrick's Foundation
Scooter Gucc and David Crockett
The Ford Model "A" Club
Serra Cross Park, Ventura, CA.
Joe Kool lead us to "The Cross" Park on our ride home.
Boy, What a view!
All Channel Islands were visible.
David and Gucc at The Cross
This St. Patrick's Day Parade ride was in memory of the late Krista Romero, Vespa Angel,
my Great Grandfather John Neely and the Loyal Orange Institution of Northern Ireland.
Anyone interested in riding in the St. Patrick's Parade? It's Saturday March 13th. Last year we rode and we were a big hit. We got a trophy for Best Personal Vehicle. We rode with the St. Baldrick's group. They are an organization who raise money for childhood cancer research.
LOCATION AND TIME FOR ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARADE RIDE:
Meet-up Time: 8:00 AM at the 76 Gas Station on Wells Rd. and Citrus, Ventura.
Parade Location: 8:30-9:00 Meet across from the San Buenaventura Mission at Location #19, Area A. The Parade begins at 10:00 AM. We will be riding with the St. Baldrick's Foundation, who will have a huge 45 ft. truck for their float.
The St. Baldrick's Foundation are expecting us and know that we will be riding our scooters with them.
Note: If you wanna get your head shaved to help raise money, they'd be stoked to shave it smooth. When they shave heads, they raise money. Anyone that raises or donates $50 gets a St. Baldricks tee shirt. All the money goes to fight childhood cancer.
SAT., APRIL 17,2010
7-Gun Shoot & BBQ
The Rose Valley Range / Ojai Valley Gun Club is having their annual 7-gun shoot and barbecue event. There will be seven different varieties of guns that we will have an opportunity to fire, as well as a tri-tip or chicken barbecue. Visit our meetup page for more info, or email Paul who is the organizer for this event.
Do you scoot? Then, we would like to welcome you to join us for a ride. There is currently a monthly due of $10 when you join our Meetup.com meetup group. Check our Meetup.com site for scheduled rides.
Top 100 Classic Scooter Sites Disclaimer: The Ventura County Ventures Scooter Crew (VCVSC) or its affiliates will not be held responsible for any accidents, damage or personal injury caused to individuals while on rideouts. It is your responsibility to look after yourself and others, and be riding a road worthy scooter.
Super Duper Scooter-Scene Links
- 2-Stroke Buzz
- 2-Stroke Smoke
- 805 Living Magazine article on our crew
- Bajaj Chetak Forum
- Bar Italia Classics
- BigAss Motors and International Scooters
- Bluetooth Scooter Helmets
- Brutus-trimfit Button-down Scooter Shirts
- California Scooter Co. (Mini Motorcycles-Made in USA)
- Closer to original Vespa, with new technology!
- CORAZZO "Ride with the Shield"
- Doc Martens Scooter Boots
- Early Dolphin - Psychedelic Beach Rock
- Element Coffee-lounge, Camarillo, Calif.
- Fox Creek Leather - Gauntlet Gloves - (Made in USA)
- GET YOUR HERBS HERE!! Save $5.00 OFF First Time Order at iHerb.com Enter coupon code GUC551 or GUC425
- Get Your Official VCVSC Scooter Crew T-Shirts and Merchandise here!
- Grady's Record Refuge, Ventura, Calif.
- Griffith Park Sidecar Rally - Los Angeles and Ventura Counties scooter crews
- I Am Scooterist - Scooter Wear
- Just Gotta Scoot - SYM HD200 Scooters
- Kelly's design company
- Mini Mod Designs UK
- Mod Culture UK
- Modern Buddy Forum
- Modern Vespa Forum
- ModernAction Button-down Scooter Shirts
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation - Tips for Group Riding
- NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE
- PCH Rides, Dana Point
- Posers-Hollywood Mod & Skin Wear
- Requisite Clothing, Calif.
- Salzer's Records, Ventura, Calif.
- Scooter BBS
- Scooterworks Mail-order Parts & Accessories
- Social Clubs Guide - Conejo Valley and Surrounding Areas
- Sunday Morning Rides - motorcycle/scooter routes
- VCVSC Meetup Group
- Ventura Harley - Genuine Scooter Dealer
- Vespa Thousand Oaks
- Warrior Clothing UK