Do you scoot? Then, we would like to welcome you to join us for a ride. There is currently a monthly due of $10 when you join our Meetup.com meetup group. Check our Meetup.com site for scheduled rides.
Top 100 Classic Scooter Sites Disclaimer: The Ventura County Ventures Scooter Crew (VCVSC) or its affiliates will not be held responsible for any accidents, damage or personal injury caused to individuals while on rideouts. It is your responsibility to look after yourself and others, and be riding a road worthy scooter.
December 19 Ride Around Camarillo
MEET AT: ROLLING PIN DONUTS @ 10:00
The Loop, Steep Slow and Curvy, Fast and Straight, Eat/Drink, and be Merry!
ROUTE: We will ride "the Loop" by taking West Loop from the Rolling Pin Donuts parking lot. We will continue riding up West Loop to Catalina Ave., and turn right on Catalina. Then we will turn left onto E Loop and it will take us to Mission Rd. We will take Mission Rd. to West Highland Drive. This is a very small, windy, curvy and slow (15 MPH) road that winds its way up to the top of a big hill. It is a residential road with many nice homes and driveways leading from the road. We will ride to the top of the hill until we reach the "Road Ends" sign, enjoy the view, turn around and ride back down. We will then take a left on Mission road back to E Loop, and make a left onto Las Posas Rd. Then, we will make a right on Lewis Rd. and do a little fast riding straight to Ventura Blvd. and make a right turn to go to downtown Camarillo. We might eat lunch or a coffee. Then, if anyone wants to, we could stay on Ventura Blvd, and ride over to the Camarillo Outlets Center to do some holiday window shopping or even catch a movie at the Theater next door. Sorry for such a simple ride, but I've been extremely busy this past couple weeks and have had no time to plan a bigger ride. This will be fun, though. So, hope to see all those who RSVPed "Yes" at Rolling Pin Donuts at 10:00 AM.
Posted by AceFace at 21:34
Super Duper Scooter-Scene Links
- 2-Stroke Buzz
- 2-Stroke Smoke
- 805 Living Magazine article on our crew
- Bajaj Chetak Forum
- Bar Italia Classics
- BigAss Motors and International Scooters
- Bluetooth Scooter Helmets
- Brutus-trimfit Button-down Scooter Shirts
- California Scooter Co. (Mini Motorcycles-Made in USA)
- Closer to original Vespa, with new technology!
- CORAZZO "Ride with the Shield"
- Doc Martens Scooter Boots
- Early Dolphin - Psychedelic Beach Rock
- Element Coffee-lounge, Camarillo, Calif.
- Fox Creek Leather - Gauntlet Gloves - (Made in USA)
- GET YOUR HERBS HERE!! Save $5.00 OFF First Time Order at iHerb.com Enter coupon code GUC551 or GUC425
- Get Your Official VCVSC Scooter Crew T-Shirts and Merchandise here!
- Grady's Record Refuge, Ventura, Calif.
- Griffith Park Sidecar Rally - Los Angeles and Ventura Counties scooter crews
- I Am Scooterist - Scooter Wear
- Just Gotta Scoot - SYM HD200 Scooters
- Kelly's design company
- Mini Mod Designs UK
- Mod Culture UK
- Modern Buddy Forum
- Modern Vespa Forum
- ModernAction Button-down Scooter Shirts
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation - Tips for Group Riding
- NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE
- PCH Rides, Dana Point
- Posers-Hollywood Mod & Skin Wear
- Requisite Clothing, Calif.
- Salzer's Records, Ventura, Calif.
- Scooter BBS
- Scooterworks Mail-order Parts & Accessories
- Social Clubs Guide - Conejo Valley and Surrounding Areas
- Sunday Morning Rides - motorcycle/scooter routes
- VCVSC Meetup Group
- Ventura Harley - Genuine Scooter Dealer
- Vespa Thousand Oaks
- Warrior Clothing UK