Do you scoot? Then, we would like to welcome you to join us for a ride. There is currently a monthly due of $10 when you join our Meetup.com meetup group. Check our Meetup.com site for scheduled rides.
Top 100 Classic Scooter Sites Disclaimer: The Ventura County Ventures Scooter Crew (VCVSC) or its affiliates will not be held responsible for any accidents, damage or personal injury caused to individuals while on rideouts. It is your responsibility to look after yourself and others, and be riding a road worthy scooter.
Sat., Nov. 14, 2009 Neptune's Net Rally II
This time we met at Element Coffee before heading out.
Ventura County Ventures SC Rendezvous with L.A. Scooterists at CSUCI Library parking lot.
Scooterists united will never be divided!
The riding conditions were perfect. It was sunny, but not hot.
New member Pam and her pink scooter.
Scooters on the Sea-side and Motorcycles on the other.
Scooterists enter the biker-infested seafood restaurant in pursuit of...lunch!
For additional pictures of this ride, click the link below:
"Fall Canyon Twisty-Turny Riding Funfest!"
(Los Angeles Scooter Meetup Group's Pictures)
Neptune's Net Rally II
Riders North of Camarillo: Meet at the 76 Station on Wells Rd. and Citrus in Ventura located at: 11008 Citrus Dr & S Wells Rd at 12:25 Noon
ALL Ventures Scooter Crew Riders: Meet in back parking lot behind Element Coffee located at: 2364 Ventura Blvd, Camarillo, CA. 93010.
We will ride from Element Coffee located on Ventura Blvd to Lewis Road to CSUCI to meet our scooter friends from L.A. between 1:45 and 2:00 PM. We might need to ride over to the filling station on Pleasant Valley Rd.like last time before heading out to the PCH.
Then out Las Posas to the PCH and all the way up to Neptune's Net, located at: 42505 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu.
Element Coffee: Meeting Time: 1:00-1:15p
Depart from Element Coffee to CSUCI at 1:15p
Arrive at CSUCI at 1:45p
Depart from CSUCI to Neptune's Net at: 2:15-2:30p
Arrive at Neptune's Net between 3:45 and 4:00p
Eat a late lunch or early dinner, or just socialize a while and have an appetizer and rehydrate. Take some pictures, etc.
Leave early enough to get back with plenty of sunlight. (It gets dark much earlier now)
L.A. folks will probably go south from here, and we'll go north.
**PLEASE RSVP (VIA EMAIL TO: CAMAROLLERS.SC@GMAIL.COM) IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO ALREADY SO WE KNOW TO WAIT FOR YOU. THANKS- SEE YOU SATURDAY!
Posted by AceFace at 11:14
Super Duper Scooter-Scene Links
- 2-Stroke Buzz
- 2-Stroke Smoke
- 805 Living Magazine article on our crew
- Bajaj Chetak Forum
- Bar Italia Classics
- BigAss Motors and International Scooters
- Bluetooth Scooter Helmets
- Brutus-trimfit Button-down Scooter Shirts
- California Scooter Co. (Mini Motorcycles-Made in USA)
- Closer to original Vespa, with new technology!
- CORAZZO "Ride with the Shield"
- Doc Martens Scooter Boots
- Early Dolphin - Psychedelic Beach Rock
- Element Coffee-lounge, Camarillo, Calif.
- Fox Creek Leather - Gauntlet Gloves - (Made in USA)
- GET YOUR HERBS HERE!! Save $5.00 OFF First Time Order at iHerb.com Enter coupon code GUC551 or GUC425
- Get Your Official VCVSC Scooter Crew T-Shirts and Merchandise here!
- Grady's Record Refuge, Ventura, Calif.
- Griffith Park Sidecar Rally - Los Angeles and Ventura Counties scooter crews
- I Am Scooterist - Scooter Wear
- Just Gotta Scoot - SYM HD200 Scooters
- Kelly's design company
- Mini Mod Designs UK
- Mod Culture UK
- Modern Buddy Forum
- Modern Vespa Forum
- ModernAction Button-down Scooter Shirts
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation - Tips for Group Riding
- NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE
- PCH Rides, Dana Point
- Posers-Hollywood Mod & Skin Wear
- Requisite Clothing, Calif.
- Salzer's Records, Ventura, Calif.
- Scooter BBS
- Scooterworks Mail-order Parts & Accessories
- Social Clubs Guide - Conejo Valley and Surrounding Areas
- Sunday Morning Rides - motorcycle/scooter routes
- VCVSC Meetup Group
- Ventura Harley - Genuine Scooter Dealer
- Vespa Thousand Oaks
- Warrior Clothing UK