Do you scoot? Then, we would like to welcome you to join us for a ride. There is currently a monthly due of $10 when you join our Meetup.com meetup group. Check our Meetup.com site for scheduled rides.
Top 100 Classic Scooter Sites Disclaimer: The Ventura County Ventures Scooter Crew (VCVSC) or its affiliates will not be held responsible for any accidents, damage or personal injury caused to individuals while on rideouts. It is your responsibility to look after yourself and others, and be riding a road worthy scooter.
October 31, 2009 Spooky Scootin' Scare (Halloween Day)
HAUNTED TIKI ISLAND
ALL RIDERS: Meet at the 76 Station on Wells Rd. and Citrus at 9:00 AM
76 STATION ADDRESS: 11008 Citrus Dr & S Wells Rd
DEPARTING FROM THE 76 STATION AT 9:15 AM
PLEASE RSVP VIA EMAIL SO WE KNOW TO WAIT FOR YOU: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will take the 118 all the way to Moorpark, make a right on Tierra Rejada (The first light once you get out of the fields and into houses)
Tierra Rejada turns into Los Angeles Avenue- follow it into Simi
(We will meet up with riders Jim and Tommie on L.A. Ave., just before Madera)
Make a right on Erringer Rd.
Make a left onto Elizondo St. (There is no light, but it is the first street after the bridge over the wash)
2134 is on a corner at a stop sign a few blocks down on the right. You won't be able to miss it. :)
ABOUT THIS EVENT:
The last Saturday of the month of October just so happens to fall on Halloween. Two of our members, Zac and Tricia have an awesome neighborhood Halloween haunted house at their parents' house in Simi Valley. This is something that they work on all year- a lot goes into it. We will ride out to Simi Valley to check out their haunted house and hang out for a while. Bring your camera. There are a lot of spooky creations waiting to give you a scare.
There will be coffee and doughnuts there.
Address of haunted house:
Haunted Tiki Island is located at 2134 Elizondo, Simi Valley, CA. 93065
Visit the homepage of Haunted Tiki Island:
See it on the map here:http://www.venturacountystar.com/localhaunts/
Posted by AceFace at 13:27
Super Duper Scooter-Scene Links
- 2-Stroke Buzz
- 2-Stroke Smoke
- 805 Living Magazine article on our crew
- Bajaj Chetak Forum
- Bar Italia Classics
- BigAss Motors and International Scooters
- Bluetooth Scooter Helmets
- Brutus-trimfit Button-down Scooter Shirts
- California Scooter Co. (Mini Motorcycles-Made in USA)
- Closer to original Vespa, with new technology!
- CORAZZO "Ride with the Shield"
- Doc Martens Scooter Boots
- Early Dolphin - Psychedelic Beach Rock
- Element Coffee-lounge, Camarillo, Calif.
- Fox Creek Leather - Gauntlet Gloves - (Made in USA)
- GET YOUR HERBS HERE!! Save $5.00 OFF First Time Order at iHerb.com Enter coupon code GUC551 or GUC425
- Get Your Official VCVSC Scooter Crew T-Shirts and Merchandise here!
- Grady's Record Refuge, Ventura, Calif.
- Griffith Park Sidecar Rally - Los Angeles and Ventura Counties scooter crews
- I Am Scooterist - Scooter Wear
- Just Gotta Scoot - SYM HD200 Scooters
- Kelly's design company
- Mini Mod Designs UK
- Mod Culture UK
- Modern Buddy Forum
- Modern Vespa Forum
- ModernAction Button-down Scooter Shirts
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation - Tips for Group Riding
- NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE
- PCH Rides, Dana Point
- Posers-Hollywood Mod & Skin Wear
- Requisite Clothing, Calif.
- Salzer's Records, Ventura, Calif.
- Scooter BBS
- Scooterworks Mail-order Parts & Accessories
- Social Clubs Guide - Conejo Valley and Surrounding Areas
- Sunday Morning Rides - motorcycle/scooter routes
- VCVSC Meetup Group
- Ventura Harley - Genuine Scooter Dealer
- Vespa Thousand Oaks
- Warrior Clothing UK